Sunday, June 25, 2017

3 Things I dislike about the internet... lol

Hello world, 

Welcome Back! 



We all know that the internet of things (IoT) is derived of the many things that make our lives more simple but, that doesn't mean that everything on the internet is good for us. This blog is about the amazing things that are produced in the IoT but, just to show you that I'm not a robot sent to brainwash you into thinking the internet is without it's flaws, I have decided to come up with this list of 3 things I dislike about the internet. Im sure most of you can relate. Enjoy!


1.It Makes Me Angry 
I don't know about you, but I do pretty much everything on the internet such as finances, general researching, working, blogging, talking, chatting, texting, clothes shopping, gift shopping, grocery shopping (thanks to amazon), driving with GPS, listening to music, watching videos and the list can go a lot farther than that. So with all of the things I do everyday with the internet at my disposal, Imagine what would happen if (this has happened before) in the middle of work the internet decides to freeze up because it's taken up too much bandwidth traffic? Just trust on this one, I won't be the only one in frustration mode, just the ask the customer. With so many things that we do with the internet, we have to have it working at all times in order for our lives to stay afloat. I mean when I think about the way things work in this day and age, I realized for most companies, if the boss says the internet is not working that is most likely a day off. Bringing up my next point ...


2. It is out of my control 
The internet is very young, with the rise of the electronic computer in the 1950's and the very beginnings of the World Wide Web in the late 1980's it is an astonishing sight to see how far we have come. Unfortunately, the main with the internet is we do not fully understand it and because we don't fully understand it, it can and will be used against us. The internet and those who know how to control it can violate our rights of privacy and steal our most precious information like photo memorabilia or worse, money. Aside from that, the internet is becoming more and more congested everyday with billions more signing on around the more it can very difficult keep an eye on everyone. 


3. There is a lot of misinformation

With billions joining the internet around the world you can be sure to expect an abundance of rumors, hoaxes and flat out fake news. There are trends since the internet came out like photoshopping that I feel are distasteful and take away from natural beauty of the human image. Regardless, however way which I go about it I don't think these trends are going away time soon. 

So let's us work together!




Aside from all of these things the internet is still somewhere, (even amongst all of the garbage) where humans can still have a place to share knowledge globally without remorse but, not without consequences. It can provide us with a means to feel connected to the rest of the world but not without a feeling of detachment form reality. So make sure to lay off the apps every once in
awhile, there are real people out there, turn away from the screen and look around! 

Happy Sunday!

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment